This page is about Recover PDF Password for Mac
Mac PDF unlocker offers you the following:
Use various methods for unlocking PDF passwords on Mac
- Recover by password length - it is possible to set the minimum and maximum length value of the searched password. Short passwords are usually recovered faster than very long ones.
- Recover by template - If you can remember some parts of the password, it is possible to create a template, which will speed up the search process.
- Exhaustive search - This search may take a lot of time, but is the most reliable one. It is useful when a document is protected with both owner and user passwords.
Unlock PDF password on Mac
You may know that PDF document can be protected with two types of passwords: owner password and user password. Owner password protects PDF document from unauthorized printing, editing or copying of the contents. User password protects the file from unauthorized opening. Our Mac PDF unlock software helps you remember any of your PDF passwords. It can unlock passwords typed in any language and in any keyboard layout.
Unlock PDF protection Mac by dictionary
As mostly passwords are created manually and can be found in a dictionary, our PDF password unlock Mac app offers an efficient search for passwords by dictionary. So if you can remember that the password is a word or word modification use this method. It offers simple, complex and hybrid search options and has a dictionary of more than 400 000 words.
Full features list:
- Supports Unicode passwords recovery
- Adobe Acrobat software is not required
- Supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat up to v.9 with its 256-bit encryption
- Recovers "User" password required to open the file
- Recovers "Owner" passwords, which prevent PDF files from being printed, copied or edited
- Creates decrypted copy of a file if "User" password is known
- Optimized for multi-core computers, resulting in a faster and even more efficient password recovery.
- Brute-Force search is used to recover the "owner" and "user" passwords
- Offers several recovery methods: by password length, by template, by dictionary or exhaustive search.
- You have a possibility to minimize the search time by specifying your own template - include or exclude lowercase and uppercase letters, digits, etc.
- Decrypted file passwords can be viewed any time
- View protected PDF file info: general (like file name, PDF version, enciphering, etc.), and more specific (revision, owner string, etc.).
- Features digital signature removal
- Drag and drop PDF files support
- Flexible and user-friendly program interface
Demo version limitations:
- The recovered password will only have 3 first symbols visible, the rest will be masked with "*"
- File decryption is available if owner or user password was restored or user password is absent. However only first page will be decrypted and watermark will be applied to it.
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10