How to unlock PDF, step-by-step
1. To unlock PDF file password download Recover PDF Password right from this page and install it on your computer.
2. Launch Recover PDF Password - an essential PDF unlocker.
3. Select the PDF file you are going to unlock PDF password for and add it to Recover PDF Password.
4. To unlock PDF document choose whether you will be recovering "Owner" or "User" password.
5. If the PDF file was protected with "Owner" password only, you have the possibility to decrypt it right away and create a totally unprotected copy of this file.
6. Choose the search method to unlock PDF. Choosing the right method can significantly save your time. Recover PDF Password offers the following unlock PDF password search methods:
- By password length. If you can remember the approximate length of your password, you can indicate its minimum and maximum length.
- By template. In case you can partially remember the characters password consists of, use this method.
- Brute-force search is recommended when you can remember nothing about the password.
- Dictionary search method can save you a lot of time if you can remember the password was a word, or word combo, or word modification.
7. Now simply press "Start recovery" button to unlock PDF password and use your PDF document again as if you have never lost your password!